Selling Branch Manager
Fredericksburg, VA 22401 US
SELLING BRANCH MANAGER
Automation Personnel Services, Inc., a well-respected light-industrial staffing agency, has an immediate opening for a self-motivated and experienced Selling Branch Manager for our Fredericksburg, VA Branch. With over $180 million in annual revenue, Automation Personnel Services is consistently ranked among the Top 100 staffing agencies in the nation by the Staffing Industry Analysts, the leading global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions. Automation Personnel Services has earned the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction award consecutively each year from 2016 through 2022, earning the Diamond Award as well as the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent Satisfaction award in 2019 through 2022 and received the Safety Standard of Excellence Award.
As the Selling Branch Manager: Your Primary focus will be to acquire new business and grow your account base for our Fredericksburg, VA Branch. This will be done through cold calling on all facets of business and industries providing services and staffing solutions. This position is a key role in the long-term success of our organization and provides base plus commission structure and benefits.
Developing and growing a client base: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; manage the recruiting, hiring and placing of employees in temporary, temporary-to-full-time and direct hire positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local community.
Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the staffing professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with upper management to develop the office's production and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
Oversee inside recruiting staff: Accountability of staff training, territory management and sequential revenue growth for 24/7. Profit & Loss responsibility.
- At least 2 years of college or at least 5 years of prior management and outside sales experience
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Exceptional communication skills and providing superior customer service via face to face or by telephone.
- Possess the ability to accurately complete and file necessary reports.
- Ability to work under stress and deadlines.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Great pay $DOE + Commission
401K with company match
8 Paid Holidays
Medical and Dental insurance
Two weeks of vacation in first year
Learn more about us at www.apstemps.com
Equal Opportunity Employer